(photo taken from Glamour)
The online Glamour article I took this photo from is named “67 Outfit Ideas To Steal From New York Fashion Week Spring 2012”, and let me tell you: it is worth looking at every single slide. The 60+ outfits have been very inspiring to me this week* (sorry for not posting pictures!), especially this one Monday.
How I wore it:
- Black Old Navy tank top with embellishments
- AE shorts
- Pink patterned belt from Brazil
- J Crew Cardigan
- Worn out TOMS from 2008 (sheesh!)
- Hair in loose curls that I made from pin curls*
It was cute and classy for classes, yet comfortable enough to be hot in. Yes, my dears, it is still 97 degrees in Austin, Texas right now.
*I will post articles on these in the next couple of days, maybe even tonight!
- p-u-p-p-i-e-z reblogged this from society-speaks
- fluorescentfeather likes this
- skullbliss likes this
- p-u-p-p-i-e-z likes this
- tatiperregil reblogged this from society-speaks
- keelyleechan reblogged this from hisrebekahherstyle
- keelyleechan likes this
- thehappynegro reblogged this from hisrebekahherstyle
- society-speaks reblogged this from hisrebekahherstyle
- hisrebekahherstyle posted this